Sunday, September 27, 2026

Before It Becomes A Memory

Maybe Nothing Really Lasts Forever ♡

decorative photo

I read a post by my friend recently about how nothing in life is guaranteed to last forever, and it honestly made me think. You can read her original post  ( here )♡

We get so comfortable with people, places and little moments that we forget they can eventually become memories.

decorative photo

We always think there will be another day. Another conversation. Another chance to see someone. But sometimes, there isn't.

And I don't think that's something we should constantly be afraid of. I think it's a reminder to actually enjoy things while we're living them.

decorative photo

Take the pictures. Stay a little longer. Tell someone you love them. Laugh at the stupid jokes. Enjoy your favorite song. Make the memories.

Because maybe something doesn't have to last forever to mean something. RIP to those we’ve lost, they’ll be forever missed 

decorative GIF

Sometimes, it was simply beautiful while it lasted. ๐Ÿฆ‹♡


With love , Roshan๐Ÿ’‹

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We think that we are eternal, and that's our biggest mistake. I'm so happy for meet u during my time on earth! (Gosh, it was too sad, sorry ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmaooo ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ now why did you make it so sad?? I’m happy I met you too though ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’—

      Delete

Tooo Hot For This ๐Ÿฅฒ

Dear Diary ๐ŸŽ€ Today has been hot asf. I literally feel like I’m being fried on a pan ๐Ÿ˜ญ. I’ve also been trying out different HTML codes for ...