Thursday, September 24, 2026

เญจเญง Rosh’s Blog๐Ÿ’ฟ๐Ÿ’ป ๐Ÿฆ‹

 ✧・๏พŸ: ✧・๏พŸ:

Welcome to Roshan’s Blog๐Ÿงš๐Ÿฝ‍♀️๐Ÿฆ‹

IMG 5165

A little corner of the internet filled with pretty things, random thoughts, dreamy moments and everything that makes life feel a little more magical. ๐ŸŽ€✨


I created this space because sometimes I just want somewhere to put all the little things I love the things that make me smile, the things I’m currently obsessed with, thoughts I can’t fit into a TikTok caption, and little pieces of my everyday life. ๐Ÿ’—


Here you’ll find a little bit of everything:


๐Ÿฆ‹ Girlhood & life
๐ŸŽ€ Beauty & fashion
๐Ÿงš๐Ÿฝ‍♀️ Dreamy & magical things
๐ŸŒธ Random thoughts & stories
๐Ÿ’• Things I’m loving lately
✨ And whatever else I feel like sharing, relationships and gossip too ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜


Think of this blog as my own little fairy garden on the internet. ๐ŸŒท


So stay for a while, and explore. ☕๐Ÿฆ‹


Welcome to my little world. ๐Ÿ’—


With love,
Rosh ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿฝ‍♀️๐Ÿฆ‹


เญจเญง ───────────── เญจเญง


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Girl Behind The Blog ๐ŸŽ€

๐Ÿ’— So… Who Am I? Hi hiiii ๐Ÿฆ‹๐ŸŽ€ I’m Roshan Abudu, I’m 21, I’m a medical student, and I have absolutely no idea how I managed to become some...