Monday, September 28, 2026

Tooo Hot For This ๐Ÿฅฒ

Dear Diary ๐ŸŽ€

Today has been hot asf. I literally feel like I’m being fried on a pan ๐Ÿ˜ญ. I’ve also been trying out different HTML codes for my blog to make it feel more me, but fuckkkk, some of these things are HARD. I know it’s all trial and error, but not today with this heat mannn ๐Ÿ˜ญ.

No cos this is how I really felt today ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I haven’t really done much today apart from cleaning, taking a bath and eating. I’ll definitely be taking another bath before bed though because I refuse to melt ๐Ÿ’€.

I’ve also been visiting other blogs and damn, the creativity is actually so impressive. There are so many cool ideas and little spaces people have created for themselves. It’s honestly making me want to keep experimenting with my own blog.

 that’s all for today.

Till next time divas ๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿซฆ, 
Rosh ๐ŸŽ€


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tooo Hot For This ๐Ÿฅฒ

Dear Diary ๐ŸŽ€ Today has been hot asf. I literally feel like I’m being fried on a pan ๐Ÿ˜ญ. I’ve also been trying out different HTML codes for ...