little pieces of my life, things I love, random thoughts, memories & pretty little moments ♡
Tuesday, September 29, 2026
THE SEPTEMBER EDIT Issue No. 01 • 2026
Labels:
Mood Board
Just a girl documenting little moments, pretty thoughts, lessons, dreams and everything in between ๐ฆ๐ Welcome to my little corner of the internet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
THE SEPTEMBER EDIT Issue No. 01 • 2026
A little collection of September moods & things I found pretty on Pinterest ๐๐๐งก๐
-
Dear Diary ๐ Today has been hot asf. I literally feel like I’m being fried on a pan ๐ญ. I’ve also been trying out different HTML codes for ...
-
๐ So… Who Am I? Hi hiiii ๐ฆ๐ I’m Roshan Abudu, I’m 21, I’m a medical student, and I have absolutely no idea how I managed to become some...
-
Maybe Nothing Really Lasts Forever ♡ I read a post by my friend recently about how nothing in life is guaranteed to l...
i'm living for the pink and leopard themeee xx - delusional angel alessia
ReplyDeleteMe toooo!! ๐๐ pink + leopard just makes everything 10x cuter ๐ญ๐ thank you for loving the themeee <3
Delete<3 the sunlight through the trees + the two cozy rooms with warm golden sunlight. i just know some tea and a journal would be so nice there.
ReplyDelete