💗 So… Who Am I?
Hi hiiii 🦋🎀
I’m Roshan Abudu, I’m 21, I’m a medical student, and I have absolutely no idea how I managed to become someone who has approximately 500 thoughts at the same time. 😭
If you’ve been wondering who is behind all the pink, butterflies, random posts and little bits of chaos around here… hi. It’s me. 😂
🎀 Let’s Start With Pink
I love pink.
Like… LOVE pink.
I don’t just like it. I basically breathe it. If something comes in pink, there is a very high chance I’m choosing the pink one. 💗
I also have a thing for leopard print, which honestly makes perfect sense because I’m a Leo. 🐆♌️
Pink + leopard print + a little sparkle? Yeah, that’s basically my personality in physical form.
🦋 What Am I Like?
I’m actually pretty shy when you first meet me.
I can be quiet, reserved and probably wondering what the hell I’m supposed to say. 😭
But once I like you and feel comfortable around you?
Girl.
I become fucking weird. 😭😭
I’m talking random conversations, saying things that probably should have stayed in my head, laughing at stupid things and generally forgetting that I was shy in the first place.
So if you ever meet me and think, “She’s so quiet,” just know… you haven’t unlocked that level yet. 😂
🩷 Things I Love
First of all, God. 🤍
My family will always be incredibly important to me too.
And obviously… pink. Again. Because apparently I haven’t mentioned it enough. 😂🎀
I actually love school too, which I know sounds crazy to some people. But yes, I’m a medical student, and medicine is a huge part of my life right now.
Outside of school, music is one of my favorite things.
Obviously Ariana Grande has her own little section of my heart 🎧💕 but I also listen to Amapiano, Afrobeats, Hip-Hop, R&B and honestly… some music that I can’t even explain.
Sometimes it’s literally just a piano audio playing and somehow I’m sitting there like:
“Yeah. This is beautiful.” 😭
I don’t know what genre it is. I don’t know what century it’s from. I just like it.
🍰 Food?
This question is actually difficult because I don’t think I have one specific favorite food.
I LOVE spicy food though. 🌶️
But when it comes to sweet things?
Give me cake with an unreasonable amount of cream.
And when I say a lot of cream, I mean A LOT.
The cake should almost be struggling to support it. 😭🍰
I also love sour candy, although I don’t know if we’re counting candy as food… but I’m counting it because I said so. 😂
💅🏽 Beauty & Girl Stuff
I love doing lashes and I’m still working on getting better at doing nails.
Basically, if it involves making myself feel pretty, I’m interested. 🎀
I’m definitely still learning though, so don’t expect me to be opening a salon tomorrow. 😭
📱 Why Did I Even Make This Blog?
Okay, this is where the story gets cute.
I actually wanted a blog because of iCarly. 😂
Growing up and watching Carly have her own little internet space made blogging look SO cool to me. I always thought having your own little corner of the internet would be fun.
And now I actually have one.
Which is kind of crazy when I think about it.
I’m still figuring out what I’m doing around here, so this blog is definitely a work in progress. I’m exploring, learning, experimenting, decorating things way too much and probably changing my mind about something every five minutes. 😭
But that’s part of the fun.
🌷 What I Want This Blog To Feel Like
More than anything, I want this place to feel like we’re actually talking.
Not like you’re reading some perfectly polished page written by a stranger.
I want it to feel like you’re sitting with me and we’re just chatting.
I want to hear your thoughts. I want to read your posts. I want us to interact, even if we’re on completely different sides of the world.
One of my favorite things about blogging is discovering other people’s little worlds through their posts. I genuinely love reading what other bloggers are writing about, seeing their personalities come through and getting those tiny glimpses into their lives.
So I hope this blog can be that for someone else too. 🦋
A little place to visit, have a chat, laugh at something random, discover something new and maybe feel a little less like we’re strangers on the internet.
Anywayyy…
That’s me. 💗
I’m still figuring life out, still learning, still discovering new things about myself and still probably listening to some random piano song that nobody else understands.
But I’m happy you’re here.
Welcome to my little corner of the internet. 🎀

No comments:
Post a Comment