Things I’m Learning in My 20s π
I feel like your 20s are basically just realizing that nobody really knows what they’re doing. π
You’re supposed to have dreams, goals, a career, relationships, money, your life together... meanwhile you’re just trying to remember to drink water and answer your messages.
♡ People may not always stay.
Some people are only meant to be part of certain chapters, and that
doesn’t make those chapters any less meaningful.
♡ I don’t have to have everything figured out.
I’m allowed to change my mind, take my time, and not know exactly where
my life is going yet.
♡ Outgrowing people is normal.
Sometimes you simply grow in different directions, and that’s okay.
♡ Being alone isn’t the same as being lonely.
There’s actually something beautiful about learning to enjoy your own company.
♡ I shouldn’t have to beg for love.
The right people shouldn’t make me feel like I have to constantly prove
that I’m worth choosing.
♡ Some things just take time.
I can’t rush every part of my life just because I’m scared I’m falling behind.
♡ Protecting my peace is important.
Not every argument needs my attention. Not every person needs access to me.
♡ I can love people and still choose myself.
Putting myself first sometimes doesn’t make me selfish.
♡ The little things really do matter.
Good food, laughing until my stomach hurts, getting my nails done,
music I love, random conversations, pretty sunsets... life is happening
in these little moments too. π
♡ My worth isn’t dependent on becoming someone else.
I don’t need to be prettier, richer, cooler, smarter, or more like
somebody else to be worthy of the life I want.
I’m still figuring it all out.
I’ll probably change my mind about some of these things a hundred times, and I’ll probably learn a hundred more lessons the hard way. π
But maybe that’s the point of your 20s. π¦
Learning. Changing. Making mistakes.
Losing people. Finding yourself.
And slowly becoming a little more you with every year. π
No comments:
Post a Comment